July 23, 2013

New Bracelet Bars at Earthenwood

 I was inspired at Bead & Button by all the great leather and bracelet designs and the new findings to go along with them.  Right before the show, I made a small batch of these bracelet bars and everyone seemed to love them!  I designed a few pieces of jewelry with them and it became clear these would be good sellers, so I added them to my Etsy Store! 

Check out some of the things that can be made with these Floral Scroll Bracelet Bars:

 Lots of colors available! I sold out of a few already but am on my way to make some more today, so I will be restocking soon.
 
I am looking forward to seeing what you make with them!

4 comments:

  1. I love these so much! They are addictive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would really going to help me, thanks for showing us the basics, techniques and process of making jewellery.

    jewelry making

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bracelet bars are so lovely looking. They would be such wonderful yet personal gifts to exchange between girlfriends. Thank you for showing us the basics, Natalie

    ReplyDelete