February 21, 2013

New work at Michigan Artisans!

  I had a busy couple of weeks on my quest to branch out with my jewelry line and stock up some of the popular galleries and shops that I have been wanting to work with.  Another place that you can now find my jewelry in the Detroit area is Michigan-Artisans, located in Detroit in the Historic Eastern Market in the old Germack Pistachio building at 1400 E. Fisher.  It's a fun little shop filled with lots of Michigan made goodies.  I saw lots of my artist friends' works there, which made me happy!  I left them with a scattering of jewelry, heavier on the Michigan/Detroit/auto-industrial themed goods.  I am curious to see how it sells there.
 These are new, tiny car earrings.  I think they are pretty fun! :) Vroom vroom!
 
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment