February 8, 2013

Earthenwood Website Update Progress

I have been making progress in changing directions with my work to focus on wholesaling jewelry lately.  While I am moving ahead and fine tuning my jewelry lines, I am also editing my bead and jewelry component lines.  I am not ending that part of my business entirely... not at all.  But I am definitely narrowing my focus with beads.  My main goal right now is to take a good look at my Earthenwood website, take new photos of my best sellers, and make the site look better than ever and more efficient too.  I am about a quarter of the way done with this time consuming process of photographing, editing, and reworking my product entries.  Some of the items have never had very accurate pictures, like some of my best selling face stones, so it is good to be going through and getting everything cleaned up and complete.  Maybe another snow day or two and I will get it all done!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment