September 6, 2012

End of Summer Cleaning and September Sale

Can you believe it's already September?  Back to school time, the start of Autumn, getting ready for the holidays...

I am going on one last little end of summer trip this weekend before my busy season begins, but I wanted to leave you with a sale for this weekend only!  I have added a bunch of items that have been piling up around the studio, so you have a full shop to select from!

Thi weekend, take 20% off your order at my Earthenwood Etsy shop

Enter the code SEPTSALE for the 20% off discount!

Sale ends Monday, September 10th at noon.
 
 While we are into some end of summer cleaning, I am getting ready to launch my fall line of jewelry.  Time to clear out the Earthenwood Galleria to make way for new fall and holiday jewelry!

Use the same SeptSale code for 20% off the Earthenwood Galleria on Etsy too!  Sale ends Monday at noon.


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment