September 27, 2012

Clay Slip Experiments

 Remember the experiments I did with liquid clay slip and the slabs that got a little too dry?  These are the results of those experiments.
ooh I love that pewter one in the center!  It looks just like metal.  I really like the organic quality of these pieces. They are all very unique and the way the slip was applied and how the glaze flows over it makes each piece a one of a kind creation.
I will be listing them for sale in my Etsy shop here!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment