July 6, 2012

Treasures from Bead & Button: Soft Flex Wire


 Alas, this is the last of my treasures from the Bead & Button show. I dropped by the Soft Flex Wire booth and picked up three spools of colored beading wire from my beady friend Sara while I was there, checking out all the new products and demonstration samples.  There are SO many colors of Soft Flex now!  And so much cool stuff being done with the wire as a design element.  I feel like an old timer saying I remember when it only came in one color and three sizes, LOL.  There are so many awesome options available for beaders now, it is a really great time to be crafting!
I really love these three colors together and can't wait to make some new things!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment