July 2, 2012

Treasures from Bead & Button: Green Girl Studios


What would a trip to the Bead & Button show be without picking up some Green Girl Studios goodies?  I picked up some new favorites ad some classic designs from them  And I managed to score a cool bronze fox pendant from Andrew Thornton which reminded me of my Zoey dog.  I am eager to get my bead room cleaned up so I can start stringing again.  Before I know it, I will have new magazine submission deadlines.  And I would love to do some projects and ideas for the blog here.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment