July 15, 2012

Earthenwood Inspiration: Lime Rose Bracelet

It has been quite a while since I designed some new jewelry, especially bracelets. I have had a request to make some from a magazine, so I started with this one to get my designing juices flowing! It features a set of three of my handcrafted round links and some mixed metals with glass beads and a little leaf charm.
I had a lot of fun with this asymmetrical design. It was fun to create and came together pretty easily, which is refreshing, especially after a bit of a hiatus from designing.  Hopefully my future attempts will come together just as easily.  One can only wish...
If you would like to make your own Lime Rose Bracelet, I have several options available in different colors in my etsy shop. I think this design would look great in a variety of colors in place of the pewter black and white links. I have kits with the rest of the findings and supplies available, just add a round link set in your favorite colors to customize and complete the kit.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bracelet! I love it because green is my color. Those are indeed a very interesting page indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic piece!! I think you need to keep running with it! Your hiatus has brought back some wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete