June 28, 2012

Treasures from Bead & Button: Judie Mountain


Another set of treasures I got from the Bead & Button show is this grouping of mixed metal components from Judie Mountain.  She and Wayne Robbins, who is an incredible glass bead artist, have the booth kitty corner from me, next to Diane.  They are super fun and creative and I wish I had more time to chat with them at the show, but I did manage to sneak in a little trade with Judie.  I did the same thing last year, so now I have quite a few goodies to work with from her.  I love the primitive patterns in her metalwork, and of course I love gears, and the patinas on the copper are rich and beautiful.  Really fun stuff!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment