June 25, 2012

Bohemian Winner and Antique Store Finds

First up, the news!  Congrats to Pixiloo, winner of a copy of Bohemian-Inspired Jewlery!  I will email you for your address and will get your book off to you asap.  I think you will love it!
In an effort to blog more about the fun and artsy things I do in my life, I actually remembered to take my iPad into the antique store with us on Sunday.  It has been way too long since Alex and I have been out antiquing, so this was quite a treat.  We went to one of our favorite local places, Knightsbridge, in Northville.
I didn't end up buying anything which was surprising, but I did enjoy looking around. I liked this little area or apothecary stuff in one of the booths.  I am always tempted by little bottles and cabinets with lots of little drawers.  Maybe they remind me of beads and jewelry.



Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment