June 3, 2012

Bead and Button News!


 Woohoo!  It's almost here! The Bead & Button Show is this week!  This is probably my last blog post until I leave for the show, so I wanted to tell the news!  Lorelei Eurto and Erin Siegel will be in my booth, signing copies of their new book Bohemian Inspired Jewelry throughout the duration show.  So stop by with your copy or pick up your copy at the show and have the ladies sign it for you!  Booth 1227!
I have been busting my beady butt to get ready.  I have LOTS of pendants and links and beads already, plus I am finishing up just a couple more kiln fulls.  I have the next two days to pull together all of my display and marketing materials together, which seems like a daunting task and I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner, but this is what happens every year.  Somehow, I always make it through!  I think I have it a bit easier this year, as I will be using a version of my Rust Belt booth, which has become my weekend home and is readily available and organized.  It just needs a few tweaks and different signage and it should be ready to go. Anyway, enough rambling... I have work to do!  If you are at the show, come and see me!  Booth 1227!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow those are awesome I just adore them how creative you are thank you for sharing with us all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you Miss Melanie! This is going to be a very fun year, I can just tell! See you soon!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete