May 19, 2012

Nina Designs Blog Partnership Project

I recently received a lovely package of goodies from the folks at Nina Designs as part of their blog partnership program. I got a goodie bag that included a bundle of soft and supple deer hide leather.The leather is so nice to touch and I immediately knew that I wanted to make a cuff bracelet.  I found a swivel clasp and some chunky jump rings that fit the leather and got out my leather riveting supplies.  I added a few more jump rings and a bronze charm from Andrew Thornton and one of my ceramic nest charms.

I really love this bracelet and could see myself making a bunch of them! It was easy and quick to make, and  with all the colors of leather available from Nina, I could really customize them to my colors of ceramic charms.  I am wearing it right now, whee! 
 
The materials above were provided as part of the Nina Designs blogging program. The author of this blog has not received any payment from above-mentioned company. The post above represents only personal opinion of the blog author.


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I can almost feel it on my own arm!

    ReplyDelete