May 4, 2012

Lima Beads and Andrew Thornton's Reader Challenge







Oh how fun!  I had been working on a big order for Birdie links for Lima Beads for some kits they were doing, but I didn't know it was in collaboration with Andrew Thornton for a Reader Challenge!  That makes it even more awesome! Together, they made a Spring Kit featuring one of my birds, a Green Girl charm some other great beads.  Sounds like a bunch of fun!


Click here to learn more about Andrew's challenge with Lima Beads!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

4 comments:

  1. I purchased one today and I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail! Those birds are darling, and I already have a plan for it if it arrives in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of the birdie links being spooned up! Makes me think of a lucky charm cereal! And how could I not pick something of your's for the kit- you're one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks Alice for getting one of the kits! It means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased my kit. I'm very excited to see what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete