April 13, 2012

Twists of Color


I found this picture I took of the necklace I ended up giving the nice lady who found my box of tools and returned it to me.  I forgot that I took this picture for my blog, but here it is, and the necklace is gone.  I hope she likes it. I still can't believe I got that box back. Life is so strange and twisty sometimes.
Today I am painting some Vintaj charms to make them all pretty for Rust Belt.  They really add a nice little subtle color.  I love to see people respond with different combinations in their necklace designs that they make in my little shop.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Good that you rewarded someone who gave you a lost treasure ;) but the piece is very beautiful with a green tinge and the key hanging at the end.

    ReplyDelete