April 15, 2012

Studio Tour Sunday




 It's another weekend at Rust Belt!  It's been kind of busy, even!  I think the winter slump is starting to clear up and people are out shopping and hanging out more, so we are getting more sales and foot traffic, which is awesome!  I am signing up for another one month block, bringing me into mid-May.  That will be crunch time for the Bead & Button Show, so I will be taking some time off then, I just haven't decided how many and which weekends I will take off.  It feels good to be at my Rust Belt weekend home now.

Random thought... Ooh, I found a photo collage program for my Ipad!  I used it on the pic above.  I have been wanting to find one since Picnik announced it was closing down. This app is even better than what I wanted from Picnik, so that's great.  I would love to be able to blog from my iPad with a little more ease, especially for posts like this with lots of links (I am on my laptop now).  But I am finding some great uses for the iPad anyway.

All right, those are the exciting thoughts in my head today.  Here are some of the things my beady friends are doing:


A Bead A Day
Want to show and tell about the jewelry you wore this week? Stop by A Bead A day and share...

About.com Jewelry Making
Get the scoop on some gorgeous Japanese beaded jewelry.

Art Bead Scene
Heather shares some tips that will help boost handmade jewelry sales for Mothers Day

Beading Arts
"Spring Fever" month on Beading Arts is off to a great start with some wonderful pieces shared by readers who were inspired by their own travels!

Carmi's Art/Life World
Carmi is happy to post a necklace that took one year to finish!

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Melanie solves a little mystery that incudes Denise Yezbak Moore's Cherry Bomb necklace in Stringing Magazine

Resin Crafts!
Resin Crafts features a Napoleonic themed Nunn Design bezel set!

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean is enjoying the A-Z Alphabet Blogging Challenge, and found a Dustin Tabor focal that fit the bill for the letter K! Come and see!  


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. What is the name of the collage-making app?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jolene, The app is called Pic Stitch and I used the free version!

      Delete
    2. Thanks much. Will check it out.

      Delete