April 24, 2012

Restocked Kit and Springtime Sale!


 It's been sold out for a little while, but I have recently restocked this super cute, springtime inspired necklace kit!  The waxed linen cording is knotted intermittently with bright lime and turquoise seed beads that remind me of dewdrops and budding leaves on tree branches in spring.  A little brown bird, nest, pinecone, and leaf dangle from the center knot for a fun and light necklace.  This is a beginner knotting project, you just need a ruler and scissors to create it, instructions are included.

This kit is available at the Earthenwood Studio website here!
 
I am totally celebrating the arrival of spring these days!  I thought I would share in my celebration by offering a sale on all items from my website!  In early May,  I will be heading to the studio for some serious Bead & Button Show preparations, so I figured this is a good time to get a little flurry of packages sent out before I disappear into production bead land.  To take advantage of the sale, enter the code SPRINGTIME at checkout for 20% off your entire order!

This offer is good until May 1st.  Sorry, sale cannot be applied to previous orders. Offer is good only on the Earthenwood Studio website and is not applicable in my Etsy shops or wholesale orders.

Check out the SPRINGTIME sale on the Earthenwood Studio website


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a neat kit I love the colours they work so beautifully together!
    If you are interested I have a give away on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you


    Flats for Sale in Birmingham

    ReplyDelete