April 10, 2012

Random Update and New Wholesale Bundles

 Not a whole lot of anything new to mention lately.  I am mostly still recovering from the mess of tax preparation, which I am pleased to say is finished.  It didn't even kill me this year!  Every year, I get a little more organized.  For this year, I am planning to get into a habit of entering my expenses into a spreadsheet every month, so I don't have the end of the year crunch.  Mike, my amazing inventory guy and spreadsheet nerd extraordinaire, is making me that spreadsheet, and I am determined to catch up on the last three and a half months of paperwork and keep on it.  I can't do this tax stress thing again!
 Other than that, I am filling a few big orders (shipped one out today), working on the trunk shows, doing my weekend Rust Belt thing, and keeping the website stocked. I am starting to hoard beads away for the Bead & Button show in June and I know I really need to kick up production.  That will be what I do ALL of May, so I am trying to get things all organized before I disappear into the bead factory that is my basement, lol.
The last steps of getting organized and stocked up is to fill up the Etsy shops.  I added the three Wholesale Bundles shown here today.  I have three more to photograph and list and then I want to add to the other Etsy shops, including the jewelry shop.  Which reminds me, I need to stock the galleries with jewelry too.  Heh, it just never ends!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Es todo precioso. Te sigo desde ahora. Besos desde Barcelona (España)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful colours, very springlike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the shades of green. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete