March 29, 2012

Woodland Chain Necklace


 I have finally finished a batch of the new woodland inspired pendants and toggles that I have been making.  I have been eager to get these out of the kiln because I have been wanting to pair them with some new antique copper plated chain* from Fusion Beads.  They sent me a variety of styles and they are all so wonderful!  I used two kinds to make this necklace, a very simple design using my pendant and toggle with an artisan copper twig element and a few heavy copper toned jump rings to pull it all together.
*FTC compliance disclosure: the '*' items mentioned in this post credited to Fusion Beads were provided as a promotional gift for review or design purposes.


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment