March 21, 2012

Springing Forward


 Hey, the clock I put outside a month or so ago is aging nicely!  I think I will photograph it as the seasons change it.  It sure as heck isn't coming inside now.  Even after all the rain and snow to wash over it, it is still stinky... probably even worse now!  Cool looking though.

Wow today is beautiful!  I took my glazes and pendants outside to work this afternoon.  I had to move the table to the other side of the yard because it was too sunny and hot!  I maybe got a little pink burn and I definitely got some new freckles.  AND I got some work done in the fresh air, so that's a pretty awesome studio day.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have some new things to show, once this kiln load fires.


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment