March 12, 2012

Rose Tattoo




I sold all of these heart pendants before the show even opened yesterday morning.  That's a good indication of a potential good seller!  I like the multiple colors.  Maybe I should try a purple rose, or maybe a pink rose.  This red one reminds me a little of a rose tattoo, which makes me think of the song by David Byrne. 
 
 
Clearly, I will need to listen to some of this to get me moving while I make more of them in the studio soon!  "I'll drink to you, the rose tattoo, and the invisible man!"

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

4 comments:

  1. It was so wonderful to finally meet you yesterday..I had a blast at my first ever bead show...lol I know dork ehh.....bead dork...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I can see why those pendants sold! Gorgeous rose pendant, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I would LOVE to come to your shows, I live in the south. Please, please make some of these for your Etsy shop, this is one of your best pieces ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see these in your shop...purple would also be excellent!

    ReplyDelete