March 28, 2012

Motivation and Trunk Shows


 Noo!  I am not going to let my return to Rust Belt (or anything else) scramble my brains and push me off of this wave of motivation that I have been riding.  The beautiful spring weather, the green blooming on the trees, the many distractions... I have to stay on track!  Self employment has been this constant process of balancing working too much and not enough.  For so many years, all I did was work, no play.  Now that I am playing more, my work suffers.  There must be a middle ground!  I will find it.
 So today I post pictures.  Snapshots of the contents of my three large trunk show boxes, shipping in the next few days. I promised the stores pictures of the contents of the trunk show boxes to use as promotional materials, so I figured I wold post them here too, to show you what I have going on lately. Lots of ceramic goodies heading out the door. As soon as I can find that motivation again to finish packing and paperwork.
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Lovely blog ~ I'm now following ~ ♥♥
    Best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete