March 30, 2012

Lori Anderson's Necklace Tutorial at Bead Style


Ooh, lookie what I found on the Bead Style Magazine website!  A free tutorial for the beautiful necklace above, designed by Lori Anderson and featuring one of my Fable Pebble pendants and bird and nest links!  She paired it with the always gorgeous chain and clasp made by Miss Fickle Media.  I love the bird theme and how the subtle colors of the chain and beads work together.  Nice piece, Lori!
You can find my Fable Pebbles on my website in three colors (and in a lucky horseshoe design, too!)


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love this necklace -- this was from one of your Design Team sets!

    ReplyDelete