March 10, 2012

Leaves Settling


 I fired the rest of the leafy links and I think I settled on the 5 color combinations above.  It took a bunch of different tests and I keep changing my mind, because they all look good but some are kind of similar.  And as per usual, I meant to select one or two and I have FIVE because I like so many options. heh. What can I say? I seem to thrive on complexity.
Ooh, pretty picture of some more of the combinations that I tested.  I will be bringing these to my bead show tomorrow.  Hopefully next week I can get some listed on Etsy.  I also got some parts today to make the new kit that I have been daydreaming about with one of these, so I am looking forward to that, too.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOoohhhHHHH!! I just KNEW that purple background would look awesome!! Any of these going to end up in your store?

    ReplyDelete