March 16, 2012

Keys, Locks, and Knots


I posted a few of the finished keyhole links and pendants above in my Etsy shop.  I am having a lot of fun with these and I am in the process of finishing some more designs in this series, shown below.  I wanted a large and small key to go with the lock, of course, and a double coin knot design.  I am excited to see how they turn out with glaze.  I should have some finished next week.


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, these are really neat! I love the ones with the extra holes in them. I can see using these in altered projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been a great fan of the lock and key series of creations.This is yet another series and quite like them though can not fathom the complete look of the piece.

    ReplyDelete