March 8, 2012

Finished Leafy Links

Lookie what came out of the kiln this morning... some samples of the leafy links that I made the other day!  I tried six different color variations.  I really like them and am already planning a new kit around them.  I have to settle on a couple of colors first.  These are all pretty similar, though, so I think I might try a few more variations.  Maybe something a little brighter in color... maybe with some lime green for the leaves or some purple for the background.  I have quite a few to play with, so I have room to experiment.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Very pretty! I like the one with the yellow-y leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one to the middle-left, the darker background makes the leaf really pop! I'd love to see some with a purple-y background. It ought to make the green really stand out, then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Oooh! These give me ideas...... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all fantastic! I am leaning towards the one on the furthest left... but I would buy them all in a second!!

    ReplyDelete