March 13, 2012

Erin Prais-Hintz's Lucky Cowgirl


Last summer, at the Bead & Button show, I handed out some of my Fable Pebbles to the design team I was working with at the time. Shortly afterwards, Erin Prais-Hintz blogged about her Lucky Cowgirl design with the sneak peek pictures shown above.  I could tell it was a cool design just from that little peek, because #1, Erin is awesome and #2, Look at all of those awesome textures and materials!  She only showed the peek, by the way, because she submitted it to a magazine, and they prefer to have fresh content that has not been shown before.  And so we waited, like you do with publication, and I am pleased to announce that Lucky Cowgirl is published in the newest issue of Stringing Magazine! So thank you Erin, for your wonderful design and work in getting it published!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise to see this here, Miss Melanie! Because #1 I always have fun creating with your beautiful things and #2 you are one of my most favorite people! Thanks for the shout out!
    Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete