March 7, 2012

Bundled Up


Wow, did I really not blog about this last week?  I have really been a blog slacker this year.  I am working hard on turning it around this month though!  Anyway, I assembled a bunch of fun little Bundled Up bead sets in my Etsy shop.  They are random mixes of charms, pendants, links, and beads with a lot of unusual and one of a kind pieces mixed with some of my production line.  Each bundle is a deal at $20 and there are many styles to choose from!  It's ironic that I am just now posting about the Bundled Up mixes, as I made them when we were expecting snowstorms, and today is distractingly beautiful and warm looking outside.  So I am going to click "publish" and head out into the early spring weather for a little while!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment