March 9, 2012

Bead Bonanza This Sunday!


It's time once again for another Bead Bonanza!  I have been diligently making pendants every few days in the time I have been off from Rust Belt and today I started to get them all organized on my kitchen table.  I keep finding trays that I stashed around the house, plus I have a kiln full of more firing right now.  It's a little overwhelming, trying to fit them all into a cohesive display.  I am a little lost remembering actually making all of these, but here they are!  Unless I have some magic bead fairies hiding in the basement, I guess I have been busier that I thought. I am kind of excited to have a whole table full of pendants without having to dip into my website inventory.  This should keep me in good shape for Rust Belt when I return in a couple of weeks, plus I have enough where I can assemble a trunk show package or two for stores, which I have been wanting to do for a long time.  Of course, there is always the hope that I will sell a million pendants at the Bonanza, hehe, let's keep positive thoughts for that.  I can always make more...

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment