February 19, 2012

Inspired by Fusion Beads Pantone Crystal Mixes

 I recently received an awesome package from the folks at Fusion Beads as a part of their blog partner affiliate program.  I got a big bunch of super sparkly Swarovski crystals!  The fun thing about this set of Crystals Mixes* is that the Fusion folks grouped them in cool color combinations to correspond with the 2012 Pantone color trends!  How neat is that?




I used some of mine to make the necklace above, with one of my ceramic pendants and some C-Koop enamel accents and clasp.  I used all the colors in the mix for the necklace, and then I used some of the extra cool colored beads to make the bracelet below.


I really like the idea of these Pantone inspired Crystal Mixes and I think they are a great starting point for inspiration that is on trend.  Check out all the colors that will likely be seen this year on Fusion's color trend page.
*FTC compliance disclosure: the '*' items mentioned in this post credited to Fusion Beads were provided as a promotional gift for review or design purposes.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome necklace Miss Melanie! I love the colors they sent you. I am working on finishing up playing with my crystal mix and will share this week! And I love that you were able to pull out the cool colors and do a separate look. So pretty! Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you mean pastels when you say pantone...yes pastels are back this spring I guess and they are captivating looks after such a long break...love the shades...specially the mauves.

    ReplyDelete