February 9, 2012

Bead Soup Goodies from Libby Leu

 Look at the yummy treats I got from Libby Leu!  Glass artist Libby Leuchtman and I are paired up as partners for this new round of the Bead Soup Blog Party!  She sent me all the beautiful beads above, many of which are handcrafted glass beads and a pendant of her own creation.  I can't wait to work with these beauties!  Check out her blog to learn more about her work!

Yep, it's the 5th annual Bead Soup party, can you believe it?  Lori Anderson does such an amazing job with this event, pairing up bead artists, who make amazing things.  It is quite a project and I am very pleased to be a part of it!
These are the beads that I sent Libby!  I forgot to take a picture before I sent them, so I am stealing hers from her blog post about it!  I wonder what she will do with them!  Come back March 3rd to see what we all make with our beady ingredients!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous beads! You'll have such fun creating with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! Libby was my first BSBP partner!

    ReplyDelete