January 8, 2012

Studio Tour Sunday


 In another effort to blog more frequently, I will be returning to posting the weekly links of beady awesomeness known as Studio Tour Sunday!  It's a little hard for me to blog on the weekends, as I am at Rust Belt Market on Saturdays and Sundays, but since I post the weekly links for Art Bead Scene, too, I might as well make a little extra effort to post here.  And while I am here at the market, which is such a cool place, I figured I would try to share some snapshots of my weekend home.  Above, part of my display, showcasing some of my newest ornaments and a few necklace examples.
 
  A Bead A Day
It's Snowflake Design Challenge time! Everyone has received their beads and Lisa's taking design ideas.

About.com Jewelry Making
Step up from the basic pearl post earrings with this dangle earring tutorial.

Art Bead Scene
It's the start of a new year and a new month and that means a new Art Bead Scene challenge! Check out the beautiful color palette that we pulled from a William Morris wallpaper design.

Beading Arts
Have you heard about Take a Stitch Tuesday?

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Melanie starts a new blog project for the year, being inspired by places of the imagination. Read about the first month's inspiration of places in the sky.

Resin Crafts!
Carmi makes a rose themed necklace with cooking molds.

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean's involved in a new project! It's jewelry, wait--it's crafts, no--hold on--it's dolls, no wait! It's a book! Hold on to your hats! It's a whole bunch of fun and it is debuting this week! See more on Jean's blog!  


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment