December 15, 2011

Holidays and Looking Ahead

Wheee! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!  I have one more four hour shift at Rust Belt Market tonight to accommodate some of those last minute shoppers and then I have only a couple of obligations for the rest of the year.  I am going to take some time off to enjoy with friends and family, but I am already looking forward to the start of the new year.  I am daydreaming about a new blog project that should keep me busy and help me get creative, a large concept with a different sub-theme each month.  I can't wait to tell you all about it, I am really getting excited as my ideas start to become more clear. This is going to be an interactive, multi media type project that will inspire me, and hopefully you too!  Come back in the new year to read all about it!  Until then, I wish you a very happy holiday season! ~melanie


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments: