December 12, 2011

Holiday Swirl


 Woo Hoo!  I am in the final stretch for holiday sales!  Just one more full sales weekend at Rust Belt.  This past weekend was insane!  I have been making these cute peppermint stripey pendants to celebrate the holidays.  I made one into this cute Candy Swirl Story Necklace!  I think it's pretty festive in a sorta punky way.
Also this past weekend, I did my Studio Saturday post for Art Bead Scene, which talks a little bit about how the Candy Swirl pendant was made and offers you a chance to win the two pendants shown above!  Just leave a comment there and tell me about your favorite holiday treats to be entered to win!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Red is a very nice color and is a favorite of mine.The combination with white makes it more gorgeous.I like the nice pendant in ceramic.

    ReplyDelete