November 2, 2011

Halloween Wrap Up


 October is over and I am putting away some of the Halloween things and starting to get ready for the holiday crunch.  There were a couple of great pictures that came out of the weekend that I wanted to share before I say goodbye to Halloween though.  The picture above is me in a modified version of my Clockwork Doll costume, complete with Alchemical Glove, taken by Kyle Keener at Rust Belt Market.
These Creepy Crackle Bone Links didn't really unearth themselves from the kiln until late into the Halloween season, but I listed a couple of them on Etsy anyway. I think I am going to make myself a cool spooky necklace with a handful of them.
Here is another great picture taken of me by Mr. Keener.  I wore this to hand out candy to the kids at Rust Belt, and it was a ton of fun!  

As if two costumes weren't enough... I wore a third at home for my own party!  Alex and I dressed as Shaggy and Velma from Scooby Doo, which was a fun and casual costume with less of the bells and whistles that we are used to wearing when we costume up.  We may bring these out for another later party this week, so I hope to get some pictures then.  

I hope you had as much spooky fun as I did this season!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. You are so friggin' awesome Miss Melanie! Do you watch Sunday Morning? They had a great article on a Steampunk convention thing. Thought of you the whole time!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete