November 9, 2011

Birthday Sale!


 Yesterday was my birthday!  I had a good day of fun with friends and a pizza party and cupcakes!  There was a lot of much needed laughter and silliness. :)
I am trying really hard to refocus, get back to work, and get ready for the holiday season.  All of these things combined yesterday in me posting a new Monthly Newsletter to show off all the new items I have recently added to my website and to announce a big birthday sale!
 
Use the code BIRTHDAYGIRL to save 20% off your total at any of these Earthenwood shops:
Earthenwood Studio Website
Earthenwood Etsy Shop
Earthenwood Galleria

 
This sale is good until Sunday November 13th at midnight, and is not applicable on previous sales, on custom orders, or combined with other sales or wholesale purchases.


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh happy day, Miss Melanie! I am celebrating the wonder of you today!
    Enjoy the day.
    xo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete