October 1, 2011

Rabbits in the Round Necklace Kit


 I designed a necklace using my new Rabbits in the Round pendant and link set!  I wanted something simple and easy to make, because for one thing... I haven't been in my beading studio for months and it is a scary mess, so I was limited to what I could find.  And secondly, because I wanted to make this as a quick kit.  I have listed the kits in my Etsy shop, but take notice: the kit is just for the metal parts and findings.  To get the complete package, you have to order the pendant and link set too.  I wanted to encourage more sales of the pendant sets, to raise more money for Nancy Schindler, which is the whole inspiration behind this design!

Here are a few details of the necklace:




Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

2 comments:

  1. You are such a kind and generous soul. I am on my way to check it out!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete