October 28, 2011

Kitty Thoughts


 Wow, I have been pretty pathetic with the blogging lately.  I have had a lot going on, a roller coaster of happy and sad things in my personal life, nothing that I feel like sharing publicly.  I am muddling along with work, getting stuff done, but not feeling the push to talk about business stuff much, which actually sort of effects my sales. So I am going to work on making more of an effort, even if it is just posting a new picture and a few thoughts every day.
Today I will share that I have added the Kitty Pendant design to my website.  It has done so well on Etsy and at shows, I am giving it a permanent home at Earthenwood.  I have several more of the new designs that I am adding to the site, a little at a time.
I also recently made a new Double Kitty pendant design, which I am testing now.  I have a few to list on Etsy today.
Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. The double kitty looks good! I'm looking forward to seeing the new things as you add them. I guess you already know I am a fan of the kitties (and others.)

    ReplyDelete