September 17, 2011

Skellie


 I am running out the door for a long day at the Rust Belt Market.  We have extended hours today, from 11-9, because there are two street fairs in the area today.  Should be a fun day!  I wanted to show my new Skellie pendants, which are now available in my Etsy shop. I have been working my fingers to the bone lately, so I figured showing a fun skeleton design is appropriate. Have a great weekend!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! I LOVE that analogy..."working my fingers to the bone" whilst promoting skeletal pendants!

    I also LOVE the pendants.... ;o)

    Hope you had a good show?

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skellies remind me of a song by the Suburbs called, "Rattle My Bones". Very cool. Especially like the one on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...................... its really to great very nice work done by you

    ReplyDelete
  4. great really awesome and so beautiful i am loving it

    ReplyDelete