September 7, 2011

New Birds and Fairies


 Finally have power back on!  Geez, I really underestimated all the things I use electricity for in my business that can really shut me down if I am powerless for a few days.  But I am back to work now, struggling to get caught up.  I thought I would share some of the new designs that have been coming out.  Today's pieces are bright and colorful, to cheer me up on this gloomy rainy day.  Look for them to pop up in my Etsy shop within the next few hours.  I don't have many of them, so get them when you see them, if you like one!
This rectangular pendant is new, with two birds and a nest.  I think it is a nice addition to the bird at the top and the tree pendants I have been doing lately.
Also, look at this pretty new fairy girl!  I wanted something very feminine, and she came out in a fun doodle. It has been fun to explore these lighter motifs and colors for a change.  What do you think of them?

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! These are absolutely gorgeous!! love the birds and finishes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely light-hearted pendants. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally crushing on your new colors Miss Melanie! Love the serenely amused look on that fairy face and those birdies! Gah! I am drooling over here!

    I feel your pain about being shut down. I lost my computer for almost two weeks and I realized how connected I am to it. But losing power would be way worse! There is only so much you can do by candlelight!

    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely! Gorgeous! So glad you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those teardrop beads! Oh and the fairies. I think that I am officially in bead lust.

    ReplyDelete