September 28, 2011

Mystery Keyhole Kitty


Wow, my beady friends really love the kitties!  I haven't been able to keep up with all the kitty pendants flying out of my Etsy shop!  I added a couple more tonight, some extras from a wholesale order, in the popular black and white colorway.  I wanted to show a couple of examples of simple necklaces that I have made with these kitties.

Above: In Keyhole Kitty, metal keys, charms, and a cool keyhole link form the framework for a bright acid lime green kitty.  I love this color, it is so vibrant and mysterious.  Below: Mystery Kitty has a little bit softer look, still using the keys and charms, but matched with a contrasting color of recycled silk sari ribbon for a more casual, bohemian effect.
 These necklaces are both available in my Etsy Galleria.  Or if you are looking for just the pendant to make your own jewelry, check my main Etsy shop!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. These Kitty pendants are so cute! I like both necklaces, but the second one is my favorite. I need to get one of those kitty charms.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love the colors of both of them, too - very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..................... what a keyhole i like it a lot so awesome

    ReplyDelete