September 24, 2011

Kitties Back in Stock


Due to popular demand, I have listed a new batch of Spooky Kitty pendants on my Etsy site!  A few new colors, too!  I tried to stick with single glazes, except for the purple and lime green, just so I could get some pieces done asap!  I actually like the single colors just fine, and I think it makes them look less "spooky" because it's not a black cat.  I like to be able to offer lots of options!

I am writing this from my booth at the Rust Belt Market.  This is the first time I have really spent time on my computer at the Market, as I usually do the bare minimum online work using my iPod.  I've just got a lot to catch up on now.  I really like being able to work online here, and I will probably do this more as we head into holiday time.
 
Hope you have a great weekend!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. really nice kittes so dam good i am loving it to great

    ReplyDelete