September 21, 2011

Etsy Boot Camp


Industrial Collage Bundle from my Wholesale Etsy Shop

I mentioned in my last blog post about wanting to do the Etsy Holiday Boot Camp this year and I am excited that it is starting tomorrow.  That's just the sort of art geek that I am.  I am looking forward to the challenge and hope it will help me get my jewelry shop together. I hope you will consider joining up too, but if you don't I hope to be sharing my progress with you on the blog here.


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed on but I am so busy this weekend that I won't be getting to it till late Sunday! Hope that I don't miss too Much!! I love your window special requests below. Would love to see some in the Etsy shop if you ever wanted to make more-- VERY VERY cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete