September 27, 2011

Compass Helm


Another week, another wrench thrown into my plans!  I should be used to the unexpected by now.  This week started out with a bit of a cold, which put me mostly out of commission for the past two days.  I spent a lot of time on the couch, watching movies, trying to glaze and make beads, but doing it at a snail's pace.  I did make some progress on some orders and special requests, at least.  And I got some photos edited and a couple new jewelry pieces listed in the Etsy Galleria.  Slowly but surely, things are getting done.  But I just haven't seemed to be able to work at the pace that I am used to and content with lately, with everything else going on.  I guess I should try to adapt better, but I keep hoping this sea of surprises will pass.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Cool necklace! Hope the surprise start turning into really cool ones instead of not so cool ones! :)

    ReplyDelete