August 14, 2011

The Road To Bead Fest Sale

I am very excited for the upcoming show at Bead Fest Philadelphia, August 19-21!  I will be there all set up with lots of new goodies.  Please stop by my booth and say hi if you are at the show!

To celebrate and prepare for the journey ahead to Bead Fest, I have joined with several of my beady friends in having a big sale! 

Stop by my website www.earthenwoodstudio.com
and use the code bfp2011 for 20% off your entire order!

Also, I am having an even bigger sale in my Etsy shop at
www.etsy.com/shop/earthenwood!
The same code, bfp2011, will get you 30% off of your order there!


These sales start now and end Wednesday August 17th at noon.  I am leaving Thursday, so I will be able to get your orders out before I go.

Visit the sites of some of my beady friends to see their Road to Bead Fest sales!





Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo.. I'm going to be at the Bead Fest! I would love to see your work in person!

    Nissa
    http://versatilejewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete