August 30, 2011

Random Earthenwood Spottings


 My friend Lauren of Laurel Moon Jewelry is giving away a big old pile of Earthenwood beads on her blog.  Lauren and I have known each other a LONG time... she is one of my longest held friends in the bead business, so she has seen a LOT of changes in my career.  Most of these beads are very old school Earthenwood spanning the last decade or so, probably more!  Check out her blog and comment for a chance to win.
Karyn of Plus Size Bangles, created this awesome piece using one of my pendants.  She submitted it to Art Bead Scene and was this week's featured designer!  Congrats!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the link!! And I have hoarded--er, collected a lot of your amazing treasures over the years. :) Glad to be able to share them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, They would be vintage pieces not old school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Melanie! I just love your work. It's very inspiring. :D

    -Karyn

    ReplyDelete