August 15, 2011

New Etsy Items for the Road to Bead Fest Sale!


  Don't forget!  The Road to Bead Fest Sale is still going on!  Mine will be on until Wednesday at noon.  I added more bundles and items to my etsy shop (with a 30% discount!) to give you even more to choose from!  Here are the details again:
 
Stop by my website www.earthenwoodstudio.com
and use the code bfp2011 for 20% off your entire order!

Also, I am having an even bigger sale in my Etsy shop at
www.etsy.com/shop/earthenwood!
The same code, bfp2011, will get you 30% off of your order there!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment: