July 1, 2011

Rusty Barnhouse and Wikio Rankings

It's a busy glazing day, so this is just a quick post to show off one of my new Wholesale Bundles.  This one is called Rusty Barnhouse and has lots of great earth tones and textures.

I also have a list of July's top Jewelry Making blogs as ranked by Wikio.  They have asked me to share this list with you, and I am pleased to do so, not only because I am ranked #3 on the list, but because these are some of my very favorite blogs to read daily!  Check them out:



1Art Bead Scene Blog
2Andrew Thornton
3Earthenwood Studio Bead Blog
4Beading Arts
5Lorelei's Blog
6Pretty Things
7Carmi's Art/Life World
8About.com Jewelry Making
9Humblebeads Blog
10Beads And Books
11A Bead A Day
12Lampwork Diva aka Cindy Gimbrone
13Gaea's Ceramic and Art Studio Blog
14Jennifer Jangles Blog
15Erin Siegel Jewelry
16Denise Yezbak Moore
17Blog for Beaders
18Barbe Saint John - New Treasures from Forgotten Artifacts
19Margot Potter The Impatient Crafter
20Cynthia Thornton of Green Girl Studios
21Copper Diem
22Crafty Hope
23Rings & Things
24hint
25What's New at Chinook Jewelry
26Beading Daily
27Beads of Clay Blog
28The Rabbit Muse
29Melissa J. Lee
30LLYYNN
Ranking made by Wikio


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I'm doing a little happy dance here because I just changed my listing from Craft blog to Jewelry blog last month (after some help and e-mails to Wikio's support since I signed up with Wikio YEARS ago and there was no jewelry category. . .I think) Anyway, to see that I'm ranked at 22 makes me sooooooo excited. I'm so glad you shared this as I hadn't seen the list yet. THANK YOU! (and I'm sorry for the rambling nonsensical comment. I'm just too excited.)

    ReplyDelete