July 24, 2011

Moving Along


I had a pretty tough week that involved doctors, insurance companies, dentists, veterinarians, electricians (all mostly unrelated, mind you) and a good amount of stress but I am moving along now.  I am getting ready to leave for my Sunday sales day at Rust Belt Market, but I wanted to stop in and post a picture of a new item in my Etsy shop and let you all know that I am around and coping. At several points in the past week, I wanted to pack up my car and just drive away from here, but I am still here!  Next week will have more appointments and unpleasantries in store, I am sure.  Also, my brother and my boyfriend will be out of town so it will be quiet around the house.  That's a little sad, but I am also looking forward to the quietude.  I think I am going to start a health kick next week, while they are gone (it's easier for me to do that without the extra temptation of going out to dinner and other such treats).  I think I am going to try to stop drinking caffeine for a while (starting tomorrow after my early ride to the airport to drop Jeremy off).  I don't think anyone will want to be around me when I stop drinking coffee, lol.  Have a good rest of your weekend, everyone.


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

6 comments:

  1. hope this next week will be calmer for you.
    i read someplace when stopping caffeine to cut it down with decaf for a few days first..good luck with the healthier diet..i'm trying too..why is a cookie so much more tempting than a banana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that car/speedometer pendant. Hope you have a better week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of you, and please know I'm here if you want to chat. I know a lot about the whole medical frustration thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful pendant. Hope this week is better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice ceramic work.Unusual pendant...it has nice color scheme also...in the whole the complete look is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool piece. I saw you on Beads, Baubles and Jewels last night. Reruns I tivo.
    Love the two part clay you were using. Someday I will have to try it.
    I know exactly what you mean about the health kick and coffee. I am so addicted and somehow (I used to drink black) go addicted to those horribly sweet creamers. I have been trying to quit for over a year. It seems hopeless for me but I wish you the best in your endeavor.

    ReplyDelete