July 26, 2011

Leafy Trees and Owl Feathers


 These new Leafy Tree pendants have been flying out of both my Etsy shop and Rust Belt booth! 
 I am really pleased at the way the rubber stamps of my drawings turned out. I love that the design is so versatile too!  I started out with the rectangles but I added the leaf shape, which I love just as much, if not more!
I also have some of these new owls in my Etsy shop!  They turned out really well too!  I am making a big list of new stamps I want to make so I can expand this line. What subject matter or design would you like to see?

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment