July 27, 2011

Earthenwood Design Team Update


Erin Prais-Hintz has made another amazing piece with beads I sent her!  Check out the details on this Lucky Cowgirl piece!  Erin is just showing a little teaser in the hopes that this piece gets picked up by a publication.  It's so awesome, I bet it will!  Check out her blog post about it, where she says sweet things about yours truly, and talks about her creative process and thoughts about luck.  Another great piece, Erin!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Funny! When I first saw the picture, I thought, hmmm, that looks like Erin's work! I love what she did with the pendant :) It looks fantastic!! {from the little bit we can see}

    ReplyDelete